PREMIUM RADIO. FREE. NO COMMERCIALS.
DashRadio Bot is the best, easiest, and simplest music bot for Discord.
All Sounds go!
DJs, artists, and hosts
24/7 With No Commercials
Easy to Use
Simple integration and ease of use
About Dash Radio
Dash Radio’s all original ad-free curated stations have everything you need to easily set any mood in your Discord Server while offering your community the best and quickest music experience. With a community of over 450+ personalities across 80+ stations featuring the biggest DJs and artists, Dash is the largest all-original premium digital audio broadcast platform in the world.
With no need to sign- up for an account or tediously put together a playlist and repeatedly queue up songs, simply choose a station that fits your mood and begin to start listening- the music is live and always on.
DashRadio Bot Genre Offerings:
Hip-Hop | R&B | Pop | Decade | World | Rock | Latin | Country | Electronic/Dance |Talk | Jazz & Classical | Faith & Gospel | Health & Wellness | Plus Seasonal Pop-Up Stations
Insomniac Radio, Snoop Dogg’s Cadillacc Music and DoggyStyle, YG Presents, Monstercat Radio, and many more.
What does DashRadio Bot do?
The DashRadio Bot gives you free music non-stop 24/7 without ever having to create a playlist. Select any station (choose from over 80+ premium stations) or browse genres, and instantly play Dash Radio’s hand curated stations on command in your server’s voice channel(s).
Step by Step Instructions
Add DashRadio Bot to your server by clicking the button below:
How to Enable/Disable the DashRadio Bot
• First, join your server’s voice channel, then jump into the associated text channel to control the DashRadio Bot with the commands listed below.
• If you switch from one voice channel to another in the same server and send a command to the DashRadio Bot, it will leave the previous channel and play in the current voice channel.
• Play (defaults to your last played station)
@DashRadio play or !play
• Play a specific station
@DashRadio play <station name | number> or !play <station name | number> E.g.
!play Dash X
• Play a random station
@DashRadio shuffle or !shuffle
• Stop playback
@DashRadio stop or !stop
• Get a list of our featured stations
@DashRadio featured or !featured
• Adjust the volume
@DashRadio settings volume <0-100> or !settings volume <0-100>, e.g. !settings volume 50
• Get a list of available genres
@DashRadio genres or !genres
• Get a list of available stations in a genre
@DashRadio list <genre> or !<genre> E.g. !pop
• Find out what song is now paying and get lyrics (shows the current song, artist and station)
@dashradio Np or !np
• Listen on our app/website
@DashRadio app or !app
Command extras & controls
- Command the bot with @dashradio + Command, !<command> or create a custom prefix.
- Create a custom DJ Role that allows designated member(s) of your server to exclusively control the station controls including changing the station and volume of the bot within the voice channel.
1) Create a role, as described here
2) Add the members who should be allowed to DJ to your role, as described here
3) Enable DJOnly Mode: To activate !settings djrole on <role name>, e.g. !settings djrole on Dash DJ4) Disable DJOnly Mode: To deactivate, write this command: !settings djrole off
Server Permissions Required for DashRadio Bot:
For DashRadio Bot to ideally function, be sure to allow the following permissions from your server’s Role menu:Read Text Channels & See Voice ChannelsText permissions: send permissions, Send TTS messagesEmbed LinksAttach FilesRead Message HistoryMention @everyone @here and all rolesUse external emojisAdd reactionsVoice Permissions: connect & speak
Tag @DashRadio +<command> +<command> OR with exclamation prefix ! +<command>
• To bring up the full list of commands use @DashRadio commands OR !commands
• Use the Genres command to get a better view of your selection:
Tag @DashRadio +Genres OR !Genres to bring up a list of all of Dash’s available musical genres to choose from.
• View the station lineup, station number and description for each station within a genre using commands @DashRadio <genre> or !genre e.g. !rock, !pop, !electronic etc.
• Command DashRadio bot to play a specific station using the full station name or the station number. E.g. !play 37 or @Dash Radio play 37
• See what is currently playing with the Now Playing command. View song title, artist and station name using @DashRadio np OR !np
• Get the full Dash Radio experience: to switch over to using the Dash Radio official app or website, simply use command @DashRadio app OR !app
Full Station List
Electronic & Dance
Faith & Gospel
Health & Wellness
Jazz & Classical
• Can I skip a song?
In short, no. Dash Radio’s stations are live radio stations with hand-picked curated songs and shows that don’t allow for skipping a specific song. If you would like to listen to something else, we recommend you switch over to another Dash Radio station for a new vibe.
• What is the difference between DashRadio Bot and other music bots or services?
Dash Radio’s 80+ stations are curated by world class DJ’s, superstar guest hosts, and top personalities in every genre. Unlike other services, you don’t need to search for a song or build a playlist- simply select a station in the genre or mood you’re feeling and instantly set the vibe. Discover new music you don’t know and reminisce on songs you had forgotten about, just like listening to the radio (except without all those annoying ads, Dash is 100% commercial-free). Using Dash Radio does not require signing in and is available to users for free!
• Can I make custom commands for DashRadio Bot?
Yes, you can create a custom prefix for this bot. Admins have this permission using the @dashradio+settings prefix command or !settings prefix.
• Is DashRadio a 24/7 bot?
• How do I change DashRadio’s Nickname?
Right Click on DashRadio Bot > Change Nickname > Save.
• What is the Dash Radio Discord Server for?
Dash Radio is part of a growing and diverse music community! We boast our over 450+ hosts and shows and Dash Radio’s Discord server is the place our hosts, artists, guests, curators, listeners and friends connect and collaborate.
o See info on the latest new Dash Radio features and announcements
o Catch up on music and industry news
o Join creator conversations
o Discover and share new music
o Weigh in on music related debates and trivia
o Submit music for feedback
For more visit: